Prerequisites: Affiliate Marketing 101 Course (free!)
Today is the last lesson in the 30-day challenge, and it’s a big one!
Today, we’re going to walk you through the process of launchjacking…
Launchjacking is quite simple really – you find a product that’s about to launch online, whether it be a physical product, like the Xbox One, or a digital product, like something found on JVnotifyPro.com, and rank for the following search terms:
- Product Name
- Product Name Review
In addition, if it’s an Internet marketing product, you can also try to rank for:
- Product Name Bonus
What happens is, as thousands of people hear about the product and consider buying it, the majority of people will search for a review online BEFORE they actually go about purchasing it.
So, if they land on one of our review sites, read our review, and then click the link in our review to go buy it… We get commission!
Let’s get started on the step-by-step…
How To Build A LaunchJack Site
This short procedure will explain exactly how to find and launchjack successful affiliate offers, so you get ranked, get traffic and get affiliate sales…
Step 1: Find A Product To Promote
Find a product to promote that is either really popular or just launching. You can find these products by:
- Signing up on affiliate lists and checking your email (my favorite)
- Going to sites like Muncheye.com or JVnotifyPro.com
- Finding products on Clickbank.com, Amazon.com, or CJ.com
- Going to popular CPA Networks like MarketHealth.com or Neverblue.com
- Watching infomercials and commercials, and researching those products
Step 2: Register An Exact Match Domain
For more information on registering the right domain name, read this tutorial.
Step 3: Build A WordPress Website
Step 4: Write A Product Review
Follow the procedure in this document to write a proper product review. Make sure to make it ‘sticky’ in WordPress so it stays at the top of your site.
Step 5: Start Building Links
As soon as your review post is published, start building links by following the following procedures:
- Article Marketing – Link Building
- Social Posting And Content Syndication – Link Building
- Getting Authority Backlinks – Link Building
- Social SEO – Link Building
- Press Release – Link Building
- Additional Link Building Strategies
Linkbuilding is absolutely the most crucial piece of the puzzle. The reality is, you’ve probably only got a week or two to beat out everyone else, so build links as fast as possible, from as many quaility sources as possible.
If you have access to a link network or high PR backlinks, use them here to balance out your lower PR links through social backlinking and article marketing.
Step 6: Write 4 More Articles
Add 4 more articles optimized for the same ‘Product Name Review’ keyword phrase you are launchjacking. Follow this tutorial for content articles.
Then, publish them 2 days apart leading up to the launch, and make sure they appear BELOW your review post.
Step 7: Tracking Your Traffic And Rankings
Now, all you have to do is track your traffic and your rankings. If you need a boost in the search engines, BUILD MORE LINKS!
We’ve done HUNDREDS of launchjack sites over the years, and have made a LOT of money doing it. It’s up to you whether you want to dive in or not.
There are a few things you should know though…
- Especially in the Internet marketing and Make Money Online space, you’re competing with the best of the best, in the world! Big commissions bring out the big dogs (including myself!). Don’t think ranking #1 for a product review of a $2000 product is going to be easy. It’s not HARD, but will require some concerted effort.
- These sites will make money every time there is a product launch for the product… Every time the vendor does a product launch, you’ll make cash. Just know that bigger products only relaunch a few times a year, if ever. So, just think of a relaunch as a bonus…
- You can build lists with these sites after the launch is over, because the product is still getting some type-in searches. Just follow the email marketing tutorials…
And finally, a disclaimer if you will. I still do launchjack sites, just like I still build affiliate sites. That’s how I can break it down step by step for you!
If one of my sites is ranking above yours, beat the ranking! Don’t send me an email complaining that I should bow out because I taught you the method. :0)
Tell us, have you ever built a launchjack site? What were your results? Where did you get hung up?